WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
Based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with additional offices in Dallas, Texas, SouthwestRe is a nationwide Third Party Administrator of Finance & Insurance (F&I) products and reinsurance companies. We offer complete solutions for policy administration, claims adjudication and underwriting for a myriad of casualty and life insurance products. SouthwestRe is dedicated to providing highly profitable, comprehensive F&I solutions for our clients, who include car dealers, agents, lenders, real estate brokers and other industry professionals.
Our multi-talented staff draws on many years of experience in the automotive and accounting industries, and offers a skill set that ranges from dealership accounting and F&I training, to policy and claims administration, to product development, underwriting, marketing and more. With our first-hand knowledge of both the automotive and financial worlds, we are able to offer a wide range of services under one umbrella that few others can match. Our reinsurance expertise sets us apart
What makes SouthwestRe different from other F&I providers? Clearly, it’s our reinsurance expertise. For over 30 years, SouthwestRe has utilized reinsurance to create F&I programs that generate substantial profit for our clients.
Our F&I solutions
- We currently manage more than 400 reinsurance companies
- We process in excess of $200 million in premiums per year for over 4,200 insurance producers
- We are an industry leader in reinsurance treaty negotiation, statutory and GAAP accounting, and policy administration systems; we also offer consulting services for financial performance analysis, reinsurance treaty negotiations, company valuations and accounting
- We offer highly competitive administration and insurance costs, and strive to be one of the most cost-effective companies you’ll ever do business with
SouthwestRe focuses on products sold by automobile dealers, financial institutions and other companies that have the ability to sell insurance that complements their core products (such as automobiles or loans), but don't have the ability to administer the insurance themselves. We address that need by offering complementary services and products.
- We adjudicate more than $66 million in claims annually
- All of our F&I products are fully insured by Dealers Assurance Company (DAC), which is licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Our exclusive Online Entry (OLÉ) system is integrated with many F&I Menu Systems, including Dealertrack, OptionSoft, VisionMenu, MenuVantage, Provider Exchange Network (PEN), and F&I Express; OLÉ includes many versatile tools that are custom-designed to make the entire process for Rating, Enrolling, E-Contracting and Submitting business easier and more efficient, and offers real-time live support
- We operate our own in-house claims department, which is open six days a week and handles on average 2245 calls per day