Albuquerque, NM (December 8, 2016) – SouthwestRe announced today that it plans to aggressively expand into new territories beginning in the 2017 calendar year. The Company is now recruiting independent agents to support this effort throughout the continental United States.
“Our expansion plans have been long in the making, and we are eager and excited to put them into action,” said Eddie Eckert, President of SouthwestRe. “Although SouthwestRe has strong relationships with many agents throughout the country, there are many states where we currently lack representation. With the assistance of our new and veteran agent partners, we expect SouthwestRe’s nationwide footprint to expand dramatically in the coming year and beyond.”
As part of its comprehensive commitment to agents, SouthwestRe offers:
- Agent-controlled commissions – agents have the power to determine their financial success
- A suite of over 30 F&I products – automotive, powersports, RVs, and class 3-8 trucks
- Agent and dealer reinsurance programs – for every situation, and all of our products are reinsurable
- OLÉ – SouthwestRe’s suite of online assistant tools, integrated with many F&I menu systems
- Personal training – both one-on-one, and through regular webinars and agent seminars
- Two in-house claims departments – fast, friendly, fair adjudication in Dallas and Albuquerque
- Expert Sales Support – to help agents seal the deal, either by phone or right on premises
- Client Services – with the right answers and personal support agents need
- Marketing Solutions – with proven, quality POS materials that engage customers and really sell
“I would like to encourage all independent agents to learn more about SouthwestRe today,” Eckert said. “We pride ourselves on being ‘The Right Choice’ for agents, with the right products, the right service, and the right results. A partnership with the right company can be very beneficial to an agent’s career, and without a doubt, SouthwestRe is that company.”
If you are an independent agent and would like to join SouthwestRe in its expansion efforts, please click here, email [email protected], or call 866-414-3867. Please note: SouthwestRe works with independent agents only. This is not a solicitation for direct employment.
For over 30 years, SouthwestRe has been one of the nation’s leading Third Party Administrators and providers of profitable reinsurance programs. Through independent agents, we offer an exclusive line of Finance & Insurance (F&I) products to franchise and independent dealers throughout the country, who in turn offer them to their customers. We are perhaps best known to the general public for service contracts sold under the First Automotive, PowerRev, ProTrek and TruckGuard names, which offer coverage for cars and trucks, powersports vehicles and motorcycles, RVs, and Class 3-8 trucks.